Nora Dunn is a Professional Hobo and Freelance Writer, having given up the daily grind to search the world for the greatest adventures and best stories. She can be reached through her blog, The Professional Hobo.
- Getting Stuck on the Road: How to Avoid It (or Embrace It)
- Voluntourism: Is It Hip or Hype?
- How to Travel Full-Time for $17,000 a Year (or Less!)
- How and Why Do You See the World?
- Signposting: Strange Eats in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Signposting: Finding Table Delicacies at McDonald’s, Beijing
- The Culinary Essentials Every Budget Traveler Should Know
- Travel and Money: Using Prepaid Travel Cards
- Travel and Money: Using Your Debit Card on the Road
- Getting “Off The Beaten Path”: Just Another Traveler’s Cliche
- Travel and Money: Using Your Credit Card on the Road
- Travel and Money: Carrying Decoy Wallets
- Travel and Money: Passport Carrying Tips
- Travel and Money: How to Get and Carry Cash Safely and Securely
- Never Underestimate the Power of Researching Your Trip
- America Is the “No Vacation Nation”
- HERmail.net: Connecting Female Travelers and Mentors Around the World
- iStopOver: Earn Extra Income or Travel on the Cheap
- Signspotting: Please Sit on the Sitting Toilet, Malaysia
- Accommodation Quiz: Where Should You Book Your Next Night on the Road?