Vagabondish loves working with tour operators, hospitality providers and CVBs/tourism boards to promote their services and destinations.
Select companies we’ve previously worked with include:
South Australia Tourism / Qantas Airways
Ten-day tour of South Australia to explore the region’s food, wine, and adventure travel offerings. Resulting content (4 feature-length posts / 5,000+ words):
- A Taste of Adelaide: Wine & Chocolate (and More Wine) in South Australia’s Capital City
- Exploring the Barossa: 200 Kangaroos, 3 Wineries and a Koala in South Australia’s Illustrious Wine Region
- Just Another Day in the Barossa Valley: Wine for Breakfast, Hunting for Kangaroo and Dining at South Australia’s Best Restaurant
- Can’t-Miss Wildlife Experiences on South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula
Canadian Tourism Commission / American Express Publishing
Ten-day backpacking adventure through Quebec’s three provincial parks. Vagabondish was one of only three online outlets selected by the Canadian Tourism Commission and Travel + Leisure (American Express Publishing) to promote the Explore Canada Like a Local Sweepstakes. Resulting content (4 posts / 5,000+ words):
- Explore Quebec (and Vancouver ”¦ and Toronto) Like a Local
- Explore Canada Like a Local: How to Relive Quebec City’s Fascinating 400-Year History
- Explore Canada Like a Local: A Long Walk Through Quebec’s La Mauricie National Park
- Explore Canada Like a Local: Chasing Whales in Quebec’s Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park
South Africa Tourism
Ten-day journey through South Africa – from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park to Cape Town – to explore the country’s myriad travel offerings. Resulting content (4 posts / 1,700+ words):
- Visions of South Africa: On Safari in Kruger National Park [Gallery]
- 8 Reasons to Drop Everything & Visit South Africa Right Now
- 36 Hours in Johannesburg: Explore the Past, Present and Future of South African Apartheid
- 5 Killer Adventure Travel Experiences in Cape Town, South Africa
Natural Habitat Adventures (World’s Premier Nature and Wildlife Travel Company)
Six-day journey through Churchill, Manitoba – the “Polar Bear Capital of the World”. Resulting content (3 posts / 4,000+ words):
- How (Not) to Chase Polar Bears Across the Canadian Subarctic — Part 1
- How to Chase Polar Bears Across the Canadian Subarctic — Part 2
- How to Chase Polar Bears Across the Canadian Subarctic — Final Day on the Tundra
And We Can Help You Too!
With more than 200,000 unique visitors monthly and 175,000+ Twitter followers, Vagabondish can promote your service or destination to a large, well-targeted audience of travelers.
To learn how we can help your business, contact us today!