11 Days of Christmas-y Traveler Giveaways / Day 1: Win a Badass Pair of Travel Earbuds!
by Mike Richard | December, 2011
After much fanfare, confetti and streamers, it’s finally here: our first ever 11 Days of Christmas-y Traveler Giveaways! Why 11? Why not? =)
For the next 11 days, we’re giving away one bit of travel-related awesomeness every day! And each day’s prize is guaranteed to be better (or at least as good as) the last. From headphones, to HotelTonight credits, to luggage and digital cameras, we’re giving our readers more than $2,500 (USD) in goodies!
Up for Grabs
Today’s giveaway has ended, but check out our latest contest and giveaway posts to see what else is up for grabs. Thanks to everyone who entered!
First up: one pair of earbuds that are perfectly portable for rolling up and tossing in your luggage. But these aren’t just any earbuds … they’re part of Wicked Audio’s Empire collection, featuring five one-of-a-kind badass designs, including Maiden, Lucky, Knight, Bones and Ace.
In Wicked Audio’s own words, these “punk-inspired, noise isolating earbuds cater to a multitude of personal styles”, with features like:
- External design themes for a unique and personalized appearance
- Modern elements, such as skull and 8 ball figures, promote your individual fashion sense
- High quality chrome finish offers a stylish look and gold-plated tip prevents damage and corrosion
- 10 mm Driver, 20-20,000 Hz Frequency, 1.2 Meter Cord
As always, it’s crazy simple to enter. Just:
- Follow: @Vagabondish and @WickedAudio on Twitter
- Tweet: Just entered to win a pair of badass travel earbuds! Follow @Vagabondish and @WickedAudio + RT to enter – http://bit.ly/s42JLA
That’s it! We’ll select the winner at random tomorrow – Tuesday, December 13, 2011. Good luck!
The Fine Print
Offer valid for legal residents of US and Canada only. One entry per Twitter user per day.
Love great gear and great clothes? Dress the part at Trunk Club Men's Outfitters (aff)
You Might Also Like
About the Author
Vagabondish founding editor, Mike Richard, is a Rhode Island native, professional web designer and travel junkie with an unhealthy addiction to backpacking, hiking and seeing the world. He enjoys knit hats, small, declarative sentences and speaking in the third person. His professional credits include "Woman's World magazine contributor" and having once been interviewed by Tyra Banks (seriously).