Amy Astman Baker, Masters of Journalism student by day and self-proclaimed cultural-DJ by night, has traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia and the America's. She is an avid traveler with a flare for photography and always on the hunt for the next epic adventure. While currently enrolled in the Erasmus Mundus Masters Program, she still finds time to do what she does best; exploring the latest cultural trends in technology, art, film, literature, music and design in whatever country she finds herself.
- For Women Traveling Alone: Always Listen to Your Instincts
- How to Master the Art of Interest Traveling
- Traveler’s Faux Pas: How to Avoid Cross-Cultural Taboos
- Rabu Hoteru: Lost in Japan’s Love Hotels
- How to Master the Art of Bargaining: Haggling Made Easy
- How Technology Is Indelibly Changing the Ways in Which We Travel