Win a Trip for 2 Around The World!
by Mike Richard | June, 2011
In case you missed this monumentally awesome bit of news …
The Indie Travel Media Association is giving away the ultimate traveler’s treat – an around the world trip with a plane full of prizes!
We’re giving our readers the chance to take off, big time, by putting their travel knowledge to the test and inviting them to enter our contest. The challenge? Guess the route of where the Round the World journey will take them.
The Grand Prize winner will receive the following:
- Round-the-world airfare for two from the BootsnAll Travel Network
- A Southeast Asia tour for two from All Points East
- One year of travel insurance from World Nomads
- One-week First Class Eurail passes
- Four hotel nights from Anantara
- Two BRX luggage sets from Briggs & Riley
- Head-to-toe travel clothing from ExOfficio
- One-week rental car in Europe from Auto Europe
- Shoes from Lowa Boots
- $500 in spending money from Transitions Abroad
- Two pairs of Serengeti Eyewear sunglasses with Polar PHD lenses
- A grab bag of useful apps and guidebooks
If you’re a traveler and you’re not excited about this, check your pulse.
Full details: http://www.bootsnall.com/rtw/contest
You Might Also Like
About the Author
Vagabondish founding editor, Mike Richard, is a Rhode Island native, professional web designer and travel junkie with an unhealthy addiction to backpacking, hiking and seeing the world. He enjoys knit hats, small, declarative sentences and speaking in the third person. His professional credits include "Woman's World magazine contributor" and having once been interviewed by Tyra Banks (seriously).